An Outline of the Biggest Local Event for Builders Prepared by the Building Specialists in Our Residential Construction Company
Every March, during the last 4 years, Birmingham, AL is hosting one of the biggest events in the construction and remodeling industries in the state and that is the ” Building & Remodeling Expo”. This year, it was held from March 7th to March 9th and organized as usual by the Greater Birmingham Association of Home Builders. Today, the remodeling team of our residential construction company has prepared a short summary of the event for those of you that have missed it.
The expo displayed the latest design trends presented by different local building and remodeling professionals who are dedicated to transforming dream homes to a reality. The visitors who were there even for a few hours had the chance to touch and feel the newest flooring materials, appliances, painting products, windows and doors, construction materials, insulation panels and much more.
There were a few lectures by professionals in the construction field:
- Jewel McKay, from McKay Building Company presented a seminar called Universal Design
- Lee Ramey, from Mold & Mildew Solutions presented a seminar called Should I Worry About Mold in My Home?
- George Williams, from Precision HomeCrafters presented a seminar called How to Design and Budget for a Kitchen Remodel
- Susan McGee, from Counter Dimensions presented 2 seminars called What is “Houzz” and How it can Benefit Every Homeowner and 10 Things To Consider Before a Kitchen or Bath Remodel
- George Williams, from Precision Homecrafters presented a seminar called Should I Remodel or Move: Things to Consider
We must admit that all the professional lecturers shared some pretty nice presentations which definitely presented some innovations in construction and remodeling which were interesting for both local contractors and homeowners alike. They offered common sense, practical approach and solutions to different scary subjects. A-Towne Builders was really glad to be a part of this event and learn so many news from the home upgrade industry.
As you know, we are constantly training our staff and upgrading their knowledge and skills by sending them to such seminars where they can learn many new things and apply them when working on your project. If you are interested in booking the services of our residential construction company, call us now at (205) 545-4146! We will be happy to help you build your dream home!