Things You Need to Know before You Start Searching for a Local Residential Construction Company
Since many of our customers complain that the previous residential construction company they hired did an unsatisfying job, we have decided to dedicate this post to explaining which qualities you need to have in mind when hiring such a home builder or remodeler.
- License. This is probably one of the most important things you need to ask for when choosing a renovation and construction company. The contractor you hire should always be licensed, bonded, and insured. This way, it is guaranteed that the service you get will be of high quality and that if something goes wrong, you will be compensated for the inconvenience.
- Experience. There are many companies that just started their business in Birmingham AL which simply do not possess the skills needed to provide a professional service. Contractors with no previous projects you can have a look at are usually young inexperienced freelancers that are more suitable for small repairs than a major home upgrade.
- Guarantee for the labor or the materials used. Every residential construction company that is confident in the quality of its services should also stand behind them with a warranty. This shows their customers that the renovation project they are planning will be handled professionally and properly.
- Determination to help. At A-Towne Builders, we are very proud of the fact that we offer a 24/7 emergency service for plumbing, roofing, door, and window repairs, just in case you need a trustworthy contractor unexpectedly. What is more, we also serve the residents of all surrounding areas. This way, we prove that we are dedicated to sincerely help our customers.
- Screening of employees. The workers of a licensed company should all undergo a background check before they sign a contract. After all, you will have to let those people in your precious home.
Of course, that’s not all. Our team is professional and possess all the characteristics of an expert residential construction company.