The siding style and material you choose for your home are extremely important, especially if you want to decrease your heating and cooling bills by increasing the energy-efficiency of your home. There are two basic options you have, so we would like to share a few words about each of them.
Both of these vary in style, cost and maintenance:
– It is more cost effective compared to any other type of siding, which is why it is the most common choice of homeowners around the US.
– It is also very easy to be installed which means that you will not have to invest a lot in remodeling and roofing service fees which a professional contractor will apply.
– It is more durable than stucco and requires less maintenance in the long run.
– This material provides a clean manufactured look.
– It requires more time to be installed which means that higher remodeling service fees may be applied.
– It can develop stains or even holes over time which will again have to be professionally fixed, which will cost you extra.
– It has excellent insulation qualities, especially during the winter when the weather is severe.
– Stucco has a more natural appearance because it looks rough.